Aquabond™ water soluble adhesives is an advanced adhesive process and offers important benefits for the temporary mounting of your workpiece. The Aquabond water based debonding technology is superior to the solvent debonding solution you are using now.
Aquabond™ Temporary Adhesive Cost Benefits - VS - Costs of Using Solvents
- Non-hazardous, biodegradable
- Safe to handle
- Sewer disposable
- Environmentally and worker safe water based debonding takes minutes
- Solvents are hazardous and costly
- Handling solvents requires stringent safety procedures
- Hazmat disposal of solvents is expensive
- Solvents must comply with Fed and State regs
- Attendant health and safety hazards
- Solvent debonding takes hours
Case Study of our Advanced Adhesives
Aquabond 85™ slicing and dicing magnets.
Single crystal boules
Aquabond 85™ slabbing sapphire, garnet and other hard materials.
Dicing 1.4mm thin film filters
Aquabond 85™ and Aquabond 65™ slicing dicing filters.
Grinding and polishing compound wafers
Silicon wafer applied to a puck with Aquabond 55™ for grinding
Dicing coated single crystal material
Isolators diced using Aquabond 85™ . Bottom side chipouts <5um